1st Black Belt
Rear right hand pistol
1. Standing naturally with the attacker pressing gun in your back, pivot clockwise in place (using the heel of your right foot and the ball of your left foot) into a right front rotating twist stance facing 5:00 as you simultaneously deliver a right outward palm up hooking parry (like carrying a tray).
2. Step out left into a left neutral bow stance toward 5:00 (to check the outside of the attacker's right knee) as you grab the hand of the attacker at the gun with your right hand (palm down) and deliver a left uppercut break to the right elbow of the attacker.
3. Switch your legs, having your left foot slide back toward 1:00 and your right foot step forward toward 5:00 into a right neutral bow to buckle the inside of the attacker’s right knee. As you step forward have your left hand check the attacker’s right shoulder while yanking the gun out of the attacker’s right hand.
4. Immediately deliver a right vertical upward strike to the chin of the attacker with the butt of the gun; and in the same motion follow through and loop over clockwise and come back down and inward to hit the throat or sternum of the attacker.
5. Now hop off left toward 4:00 into a left crane stance as you loop the gun over outward and down (left hand checks) to strike the back of the attacker's right elbow.
6. With your right foot still in the air & cocked, deliver a right knife edge thrust kick to the back of the attacker's left leg (at the knee) and as you plant your right foot down, the right hand (with the gun), which is down by our right hip, comes up to rake through the right rib cage, diagonally and up.
7. Immediately pivot clockwise in place to a right front rotating twist stance as you strike diagonally down (from left to right) to the back of the attacker's neck with the butt of the gun following through so that you continue the action into a left heel palm strike to the back of the attacker’s head (to act as a check) then drop the left hand to pin his right shoulder.
8. As you untwist counter clockwise deliver a upward diagonal strike (left to right) to the face of the attacker. Follow through with the right foot toward 3:00.
9. As you execute a left front crossover toward 3:00, grab the barrel of the gun, and as you step out right toward 3:00 take the handle of the gun in your right hand (in the proper firing position) and slide your left hand down and under the barrel as a check, taking care as to not allow your hand to move in front of the barrel.
American Karate Studios