1st Brown Belt
Flank left and right shoulder grab by two men
Falcons of Force
1. Right foot steps toward 3:00 into a horse stance as you deliver a right outward hand sword to the attacker on your right (left hand in guard position near your right shoulder).
2. Have your right foot step toward 10:30 as you deliver a right inward horizontal slicing eye rake and a left outward hand sword to the attacker on your left (right hand guards).
3. Shift your left foot toward 11:30 into a neutral bow as you simultaneously deliver a right raking inward strike with intent to defend against probable retaliation.
4. Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 12:00, ending in a left neutral bow facing 5:00.
5. Plant your right foot forward into a neutral bow toward 4:00, left rear crossover and right back heel to other attacker’s solar plexus.
6. Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 12:00.
American Karate Studios