2nd Brown Belt
Combination right front snap kick (low) & right roundhouse kick
1. From a right neutral bow shift your left foot toward 4:00 (angle change) and as the attacker's kick is delivered have your guarding hands change so that you position them into a left downward and right inward block (universal) to both kicks, the low kick with your left arm and the high kick with your right arm.
2. With the attacker’s leg still in the air, deliver a right snapping side kick to the attacker's left inner knee to buckle him.
3. Plant your right foot forward into a right neutral bow (facing the attacker) and immediately pivot clockwise in place into a right front rotating twist stance as you deliver a right downward back knuckle strike to the attacker's right mastoid followed by a left downward hammer fist to the attacker's right kidney.
4. Have your left hand check the attacker's right elbow while still in a right front rotating twist stance. Immediately pivot counter clockwise untwisting out of the stance and deliver a right lifting stiff-arm back knuckle strike to the attacker's face, making facial contact when your transition move takes you to the point of a close right neutral bow stance.
5. Continue to twist counterclockwise. When you are almost turned completely around into a right reverse cat stance deliver a right back thrust kick to any available opening.
6. From the point of contact of your kick, a right front crossover and cover out twice toward 4:30.
American Karate Studios