2nd Brown Belt
Front left roundhouse kick followed by a left punch
1. From a right neutral bow stance deliver a right universal block (right hand downward and left hand inward) to block the attacker’s kick.
2. As the attacker plants down and attempts to punch, change your stance to a right forward bow as you simultaneously deliver a right upward block and a left outward hand sword thrust to his left floating ribs.
3. Now as you switch back into a neutral bow stance switch your hands by executing a left upward block and a right outward hand sword thrust to the attacker’s right floating ribs (your left upward block at this point has switched to a grab to the attacker’s left wrist).
4. While still maintaining your grab deliver a right front crossover toward 8:00 as you pull the attacker's arm with you, and as you settle in the twist stance (right front twist) break the attacker’s arm with a right downward forearm strike to the elbow (strike is like the break in "Crossing Talon").
5. While still holding the attacker's right wrist, deliver a right side kick to the attacker’s thigh with a simultaneous right back-knuckle to the left temple.
6. Plant back into a twist stance (point of origin) and reach over his left wrist with your right hand, and grab his hand (fingers in his palm), and switch your left grab around counterclockwise and under (fingers in his palm).
7. Step out left toward 8:00, as you swing your right foot back toward 8:00 into a left neutral bow stance and twist the attacker's left wrist clockwise so that you force him over onto his back and immediately deliver a left downward looping roundhouse kick to his solar-plexus.
8. As you deliver a left front crossover do a left hand clear to his arm, and double cover out toward 7:00
American Karate Studios