3rd Brown Belt
Rear right arm choke
Escape from Death
1. Right foot toward 3:00 into a horse stance. As you drop into the horse stance turn your head to your left and tuck you chin against your chest as your right hand grabs and pulls down on the attacker's right wrist (utilizing an anchored elbow). Simultaneously deliver a left back elbow to the attacker's solar plexus, and follow-up with a left hammer fist to the attacker’s groin.
2. Circle your left leg around and back of the attacker's right leg toward 7:30 (cat around) as you drop into a left close kneel stance (checking the attacker‘s right leg with your left knee), as your right hammer fist strikes to the attacker's groin and your left hammer fist strikes to the attacker's kidneys (attacker begins to fall forward.
3. Circle your left hand over and under the attacker's nose, fulcruming the attacker's head back. Pivot into a left forward bow and deliver a right heel trust strike to the attacker‘s jaw, as you simultaneously deliver a left sliding check down to the attacker‘s right arm ending at the elbow.
4. Conclude with a right knee kick to outside of the attacker's right thigh.
5. Replant your right foot; left front crossover and cover out twice toward 2:00.
American Karate Studios