Front left stiff arm lapel grab
1. With feet together, simultaneously pin the attacker’s left arm with your left hand as you deliver a right vertical forearm strike against the attacker’s left elbow to break. Simultaneously deliver a right ball kick to the attacker’s inner knee cap.
2. As you plant forward toward 11:00 into a right neutral bow, deliver a right glancing upward elbow to the attacker’s left, and continuing the motion, strike down inside the attacker's left arm pulling the attacker’s head down.
3. Deliver a right upward elbow strike under the attacker’s chin as your left hand checks.
4. Follow up with a right downward heel palm claw to the attacker’s face.
5. Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 4:30.
American Karate Studios