Front right thrusting heel kick
1. From a right neutral bow, step back with your right leg toward 6:00 into a left front twist while you deliver a right downward block as your left checks at your right shoulder.
2. Immediately deliver a right knife-edge kick to the attackers left inner knee. Plant your right foot forward toward 12:00 and simultaneously deliver a right inward overhead hammer-fist across the right side of the attacker’s neck.
3. Pivot to you left into a reverse bow, and deliver a right back scoop kick to groin.
4. Plant right foot back into reverse bow between the attacker’s legs to buckle the attacker’s right leg.
5. Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 9:00.
American Karate Studios