Rear two hand choke, arms bent
1. Left foot steps up toward 2:00 into a left front twist stance as you raise your right arm.
2. Untwist into a right neutral bow facing 7:30 as you drop your right arm to anchor the attacker’s right arm against your right side.
3. Without loss of motion, pivot into a right forward bow as you deliver a left heel palm strike to the attacker’s face.
4. Immediately pivot into a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right vertical elbow to attacker’s chin.
5. Pivot into a right reverse bow as you deliver a right downward hammer-fist to the attacker’s groin.
6. Right front crossover and cover out toward 1:30.
American Karate Studios